Free classes! Fun workouts! Prizes! Feel-good vibes. Grab a mama friend & dig up your scrunchies. We’re throwing a 90s workout party and you’re invited! Join the 8th Annual Belly Bootcamp Diaper Drive.
It’s a BB tradition. Over the last 7 years, we’ve donated well over 1,500 pounds of diapers to local mamas in need. Now we’re making this giving extravaganza a makeover with 90s playlists, 90s accessory/costume contests, FREE classes for you and your friends, plus in-class babysitting from DateNight Babysitting!
Did we mention we’re teaming up with local mama-focused business like ours to award amazing prizes to our Diaper Drive participants? The goal: MORE DIAPERS!
Help us help Toronto babies.
Give and ye shall receive.
During the week of January 8-14, all BB classes are FREE.
Already enrolled in BB? You’ll be able to attend FREE in exchange for donating a package of diapers — any size, any brand – in class on the day you attend.
PLUS, you can bring a friend — or two, or three — FREE to join in the fun and giving. And 90s leg raises. There will be 90s leg raises.
Win AMAZING prizes.
The Annual BB Diaper Drive is so dear to our hearts. To show our appreciation, ALL BB CLASSES ARE FREE to attend between January 8-14 in exchange for your donation!
Want to help us bring in MORE diapers? And maybe even get a little something for yourself?
Just refer a mama friend to join you at the FREE BB Diaper Drive Party, at any location/class, and you’ll be entered to win one of $2,000 in amazing prizes:
- massage therapy session ($100 value)
- pelvic physiotherapy assessment ($150 value)
- enrolments in mom & baby classes ($160 value x 2 prizes)
- postpartum doula visit ($150 value)
- sleep consultation ($75 value)
- family photography session ($185 value)
- …and lots more!
We’ve even got an amazing grand prize: 3 months of personal fitness & nutrition training with BB Head Trainer & Founder Dara Bergeron ($540 value).
All you have to do? Bring a friend for a FREE workout — with your diapers, of course — and be entered to win! The more mamas, the merrier. And the more diapers!
Every mama you invite to the BB Diaper Drive earns you another entry for all our amazing prizes.
You can also share this poster (just click the main image/poster above and save to your phone to share) on social media for an extra entry in our draw.
We’ll draw winners each day between January 8-14 and announce winners on social media and via our blog & email newsletter.
Share the magic of BB with a girlfriend by bringing her for a free workout, or get to know BB yourself by attending the first time for FREE from January 8-14, 2017 in exchange for your diaper donation.
Shocking but true.
We are the lucky ones.
1 in 5 Canadian mothers struggles with diaper need. Some babies must stay in soiled diapers for extended periods of time. Some mothers, in extreme cases, are even forced to wash, wring out and dry disposable diapers. Often, food takes priority in the family budget over fresh diapers. Imagine the stress this creates for baby and mother.
It’s terrible to think this happens, but wonderful to know there is something we can do.
All diapers will be donated to Toronto’s Daily Bread Food Bank, to be distributed to mothers in need.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Let’s pull together to support our fellow mamas. Can’t attend? Check below for donation options if you can’t make it to BB between January 8-14, 2017.
Save your free spot & invite a friend to BB Diaper Drive Party!
Other ways to contribute.
1. Donate diapers in person at one of our partners:
Vital Physiotherapy (St. Clair/Bathurst)
RPM Physiotherapy (Dundas/Keele)
2. Donate cash! Send an email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org via your online banking. We’ll confirm your donation by email and assemble a cash donation to deliver with the diapers. Donations will be accepted until January 31, 2017. Please use password “diapers.”
3. Donate diapers in class later in January. We’d hate for you to miss the party but we will still be collecting diapers in class through to January 31, 2017. Feel free to bring diapers later if you’re attending BB but not available during our Diaper Drive week.