We’ve got tons of ideas to help you get fit this January! Whether you’ve got a traditional New Year’s Resolution and want to commit to a workout routine you can maintain all year, or you simply want to shake off the cobwebs after holiday rest and indulgences (OK, laziness and gorging yourself), we have a workout for you.
Here are 5 of our fave at-home workouts from the BB archives. All of these routines come in under 30 minutes and most of them need no equipment at all. Perfect for the mommy (or mommy-to-be) on the go!
Don’t forget to enter our #BB30in30 contest this January by posting your home workouts to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Every workout photo tagged #BB30in30 and @bellybootcamp is a chance to WIN a free month of BB to take your workouts to the next level.
Top 5 At-Home BB Workouts
1. Anytime, Anywhere Workout: Just 3 moves for a full-body blast!
2. Yoga Leg Workout: A leg-burning yoga circuit with or without baby.
3. High Intensity Cardio Intervals: Burn maximum calories in minimal time.
4. “Butt-Lift” Workout: 10 minutes to lift your butt & sculpt your legs.
5. 10-Minute Full Body Workout: Tone up on even your busiest day!
Want a bit more motivation? Combine our Leg Tabata Video + Glute Blast Video (rest between as needed) for a lower body challenge that’s safe for pregnancy, postpartum, and even baby wearing, but promises a killer burn!
Stay tuned for more exciting workouts & videos this winter from BB!